Why We Are Different
Business with a Conscience
- We believe in doing well in business while doing good for the community we serve. Our company was founded on the principle of service – service in the homes of our clients, and service to our community which trusts us with providing care to their loved ones.
- We form strategic community partnerships that create jobs and empower self-sufficiency, volunteer our time in the community, donate to charitable organizations that are important to our clients, and provide free training to family caregivers.
Innovative Home Care Solutions in the Modern Age
- Providing care at home has been done since the beginning of time, but we utilize the most up to date technology to allow clients to maintain their independence for as long as possible.
- Using tools such as tele-health monitoring, real-time online client monitoring, paperless back end processes and care plans, immediate two-way mobile communication with field staff, and telephony just to name a few; we stay ahead of the technological curve in every way possible using mobile solutions. Even across the globe, family members have the ability to see what tasks have been completed in real time. Not only does it allow us to provide better care, but it allows us to run a greener business. Learn more here.
Employee Screening Taken to Another Level
- We use a third party leader in pre-employment screening that identifies candidates who match characteristics of the industry’s best caregivers. This personality and behavioral assessment consists of 270 questions to determine dependability, integrity, and even tendencies toward violence and substance abuse.
- In order to be the best, we are selective. We hire only a select few that walk through our doors. From background screening to reference checks, we do our homework. Learn more about our extensive screening and selection process here.
- Not only are Companion Specialists trained, but they are also tested and learning is measured. It isn’t acceptable to read and sign and call that training. Evidence of training is needed, and it needs to be in writing.
- We work in an industry where you will often hear about caring for the whole person. As such, the training provided to Companion Specialists not only trains the mind, but also the heart. Training that touches mind, heart, and soul will have an impact on outcomes and care because it affects beliefs, attitudes and behaviors. Music, stories and images are tools to training the whole person, and these tools are incorporated into every course we invest in. Our investment in training to our Companion Specialists means a better experience for our clients.
- Even more, not only do we train our own staff, but we also provide free online Family Caregiver Education Program Training as a service to our community.
48 Hour Companion Guarantee
- If at any time within the first 48 hours of care you are not satisfied with your Live-in Companion Specialist for any reason, just call us and your care will be absolutely FREE!
- It’s an offer that’s unheard of in our industry. At Casa Companion Homecare Solutions, we’re so confident that we can match your needs with one of our Companions that we will guarantee it!
No Hourly Minimums
- After you have made a few phone calls to home care companies, you will learn that virtually all of them have a minimum requirement to meet a certain number of hours per day and/or per week (often a minimum of 4 hours per day or 20 hours per week). At Casa Companion Homecare Solutions we don’t believe in dictating how much care you need. Whether you need two hours per day or 24 hour around-the-clock care, the level of service is completely your choice, not ours.
- You are in control of your own care. With our clients taking the lead on what care should be, our mission is simply ‘to provide extraordinary care and service in the comfort of home so that clients can maintain their independence, and their families and care providers have the time to focus on what’s most important – each other.’
24 Hour Availability and Emergency Response
- Emergencies happen after 5 pm, and we are in an industry where unfortunate situations can never be predicted or expected. During a crisis, it is imperative to have immediate attention and assistance which is why we are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our vision is ‘to bring contentment to those we serve in the community by becoming the foremost customer-centric homecare company in San Diego with a reputation for delivering remarkable experiences.’ That begins by being there, when you need us, ready to serve.