Why Become A Home Care Aide For Casa?
We are incredibly selective in who we choose to provide care to our clients because we want to protect our culture of service. We are passionate about our mission, vision, and values and will only accept champions of our core beliefs.
Seven Ways That Casa Is Different From The Rest
- Service: We’re a small locally owned business with big aspirations looking to make an even bigger impact. We never want to be the biggest, instead we strive to be known for providing the best service, with a reputation for delivering remarkable experiences.
- Diversity: We’re blessed to live in America’s Finest City, whose population is as diverse as our team. As a woman/minority owned business, Casa Companion Homecare Solutions is committed to equally embracing the diverse backgrounds of our clients along with our Home Care Aides through our hiring practices.
- Availability: We’re available 24-hours, 7 days of the week, 365 days a year. We pledge that commitment to our clients, and the same assurance is available to our Home Care Aides. Whether it’s an emergency, or to discuss a concern, Casa Companion Homecare Solutions is responsive and supportive to those we support as a core part of our business.
- Protection: We take your safety and security seriously, and we’ve invested heavily to ensure that Home Care Aides (and clients) have protection through bonding and insurance. Our business directly hires its employees, which is the expensive way to model this kind of business in California, due to the high cost of insurance, bonding coverage, and more. But we’re committed to doing what’s best and what’s right for our employees and our clients. Rest assured that you are protected.
- Balance: Our Home Care Aides care for others as their profession, but they also care for their own families and homes outside of work. We recognize that we all have meaningful lives and passions that extend beyond the workplace. We can offer the flexibility in scheduling needed to enable the balance with work and life by offering full-time, part-time, and live-in arrangements. Our vision is to bring contentment to those we serve, and that includes a commitment to our employees and their happiness.
- Engagement: The formula is simple – engaged employees are satisfied and productive Home Care Aides who create remarkable experiences – and that equals happy clients receiving exceptional service. The Founder of Casa Companion Homecare Solutions is a former Human Resources professional with an SPHR certification and a Master degree in Human Resources. We understand employee engagement and positive organizational development. We strive to have the most engaged employees in home care by providing career development progression opportunities by offering ongoing training to continue to advance skills particularly in specialized areas such personal care and Alzheimer’s and Dementia care training, provide financial and intrinsic rewards, and much more.
- Respect: At the core of engagement is being treated with respect. Home Care Aides will be treated with respect, warmth, and professionalism from internal administrative staff, and we require that our clients do the same. Prior to starting care, clients sign a service agreement and part of that agreement is to subscribe to the respectful treatment of employees including no verbal, written or any other type of harassment. A successful home care business is built on nurturing relationships, and that starts with our employees.
If you can see yourself as part of our team, we welcome you to apply to be a Casa Home Care Aide, to take part in serving clients and our larger community. Apply now, and let’s see if you’ll make a great Casa Home Care Aide!