A Home Care Aide Career With Casa Companion Homecare Solutions
Caregiving isn’t just a job, it’s a calling. True care that comes from the heart isn’t something you do to earn a paycheck, it’s who you are at the core – it’s part of your DNA. Caregivers and Home Care Aides are truly special individuals that have the privilege and passion in making a difference in someone else’s life. At Casa Companion Homecare Solutions, we share want to share our passion for service and calling to care for others with our Home Care Aides. Our vision is ‘to bring contentment to those we serve in the community by becoming the foremost customer-centric and community-focused homecare partner in San Diego with a reputation for delivering remarkable experiences.’
To achieve our vision of truly delivering contentment to those we serve in the community, we recruit and rely on our Home Care Aides to bring first-class service and care to clients, and nothing less. We require that our employees are genuinely committed to service and caring for their clients, will WOW their clients at every opportunity, and will fulfill our pledge to the community to be the foremost customer-centric homecare partner in San Diego.
Do you have what it takes to be a Casa Home Care Aide?
Do you have:
- A strong passion for caring and serving others
- Patience and compassion for working with people aiming for independence
- Pride in yourself and the service you’re providing
- A positive attitude and disposition
- Strong moral character and high standards for ethical and honest behavior
- A commitment to complete client satisfaction by championing and exemplifying the mission, vision and principles of Casa Companion Homecare Solutions
Casa Home Care Aides Also Need:
- A minimum of one year of experience in a homecare setting, assisted living facility or nursing facility caring for adults and seniors
- Must have reliable transportation along with evidence of a valid driver’s license and auto insurance in order to satisfy assignments in a dependable and prompt manner
- Satisfactorily pass an extensive criminal background investigation and motor vehicle driving record
- Confirmation of negative results from tuberculosis screening test
- Agreeable professional and personal reference checks
We welcome you to apply to be a Casa Home Care Aide, and take part in serving clients and our larger community with a purpose driven company. Apply now, and let’s see if you’ll make a great Casa Home Care Aide!